Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Library






So this is what my library looked like about 8 months ago. I'll have to take some updated pictures when I finish with my current thin and update project.  Things are a bit of a mess with my husband shelving books where ever he pleases.  I can't help it if i make stacks of things!  I have to keep the review books separate until after they are read!  LOL  Not to mention the bags of books from my last buying spree that are still languishing in the closet waiting for their home on a shelf!

5 comments:

  1. my library use to look like that.. i cleared a lot out and moved 4times. what i have now are all the harry potter,all the Twilight, all but 2 of the black dagger brotherhood and all of a few of Cat and Bones. i have some M/M paper backs but they are kept locked away from my 13yr

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well this is my second library. It's only 3 years old. The first was eaten by a tornado along with the rest of our house. :) As much as I love e-books I love the feel of print in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I don't think I have enough room in my house to shelve my books actually so sadly, they're all in boxes, except for the few hundred on shelves at my mom's house, of course. oops. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a spectauclar* library!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete