Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge

January 1st to December 31st 2010
OME!  I can't believe i'm doing this to myself!  Another challenge!  All details are over on J. Kaye's Book Blog if you want to join!  I'm going for the Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.  I really can't believe i'm doing this to myself lol.

My Reads
1. Wings - Aprilynne Pike
2. The Printer's Devil - Paul Bajoria
3. The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan
4. The Sea of Monsters - Rick Riordan
5. The Titans Curse - Rick Riordan
6. Jaugar Moon - Linda Palmer
7. Vamps - Nancy A. Collins
8. Night Life - Nancy A. Collins
9. After Dark - Nancy Collins
10 Without Sin - J. Tomas

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Young Adult Reading Challenge. I dearly love YA novels and can't wait to see what titles you read this year!

    ReplyDelete